Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Song Of Forgetting

DAN 
You don't remember any of this?

DIANA 
I should, right?

So after being admitted to the Best School Ever under Early Decision for awhile; the school finally sends me an email acknowledging the 500 dollar deposit (isn't that nice? half of a paycheck and only now do they say "OH! b-t-dubs thanks for half of your paycheck. I know you could've used that to pay rent or food or utilities but you gave it to us. that's sweet you guys. :)")   but they also left this ominous reminder:

"First, you should have withdrawn any and all other college and university applications you may have submitted and you should have withdrawn any other offers of admission you may have received.  If you have not yet done so, you must withdraw all other applications and notify any college or university that has admitted you, that you will not be attending and that you will be attending NYU instead.  This action must be taken immediately.  You should be aware that we take the Early Decision Agreement you signed very seriously.  Sadly, each year, a few students do not follow the spirit of the Early Decision Agreement and we are forced to revoke their admission when we learn that they have not withdrawn other applications or offers of admission."

which of course sent me into panic.
so just a few minutes ago I canceled admission to ASU and UoA both were my back up schools but since i got into the best school ever have become unneccesary but me (ever the pessimist) told ASU that I plan on enrolling in the future. 'cause you never know. 

I've also forgotten to register for my AP test so....I gotta get on that. 
i also have approximately 1 hundred hw assignments to finish so....BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment