Sunday, May 29, 2011

FINA11Y!

And I will retire with the crown, Yes!
 No I’m not lucky I’m blessed, Yes!
   Clap for the heavyweight champ, Me!
    But I couldn’t do it all alone, We!
     this night just reminds me
Of everything that they deprived me of, kuhh!
Ppppp put ya drinks up, it’s a celebration every time we link up
We done did everything they can think of
Greatness is what we on the brink of.

I wish that I could have this moment for life.

so. its been awhile. but it's been crazy and i come bearing pictures to liven it up;
so methinks we're even.

The last few days of my highschool career have been absolutely surreal.
i seriously cannot believe i'm done! I'm going to miss my friends so much. i think thats what really made my time at higley so special. that and drama.








I keep trying to think of words to describe it. hell, even to describe graduation but it's just not working. i wasn't happy or sad, i didn't even pay attention. I was too busy doing boob adjustments. I had way too much crap. but it was pretty crap if that makes it better.

I am posting pictures of my last day of highschool.
or last day of childhood?
you decide.

now that i have an awesome job i have some new awesome friends and she asks me:
 "how does it feel to be an adult?" after about a minute of "ah...ehhh...geez...i...guess?" and finally coming out with

"I don't know i guess it..."

 "Just hasn't hit you yet?"

"YEAH! i don't think it'll hit me until im on the plane."

"It'll never hit you."


























...and then it kinda did.

No comments:

Post a Comment